Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to the Redwoods

It was Katie's Spring Break in the middle part of March, so we decided to take a little trip down to the Redwoods (Katie had never seen them and I think they are gorgeous). So I took a Friday off, and down we went for our first camping trip together. It was supposed to rain, but we figured that it always rained in the Redwoods and we wouldn't let it ruin the adventure. We arrived on Friday afternoon and picked out a good spot right next to the river so we could hear the babbling brook as we slept. We set up camp, and Katie went about preparing a fire (since I fail miserably at that every single time I try). We ate a great meal of fish and veggies, then for desert prepared to roast our alternative S'mores....Peep S'mores!! We decided to make a video of the yummy sugar-coated peep-S'more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment