Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Katie's Point of View

I get credit for being the one who started this relationship.  I was the first one to email, to call (which Char then ignored), flirt shamelessly when we first met and was the one to point that we just happened to be the cutest couple ever.  (And yes I do realize that others may find us hard to handle but we are enjoying our beginning and plans for togetherness. You've got to enjoy the moment, when it's all starting.) 

Despite the fact that I was the major initiator of the relationship the first kiss was all Charlotte's doing.  And where did she kiss the "coming out straight girl", in public, in a bookstore, as someone was walking by. . . .  

It did make for a memorable first kiss.  And yes, I did blush and I did hide and Charlotte's words of comfort were "It's okay. It's Portland."  I know that Portland is viewed as being more open minded the Salem but it wasn't the words I was looking for at that particular moment.

Oh, we did kiss later that night, in private, where no one walked could walk by. . . .  
I was hooked and haven't stopped kissing her since.

I'll stop now before the corniness of the story gets completely out of control. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment