Monday, May 31, 2010

Honeymoon over, next up a WEDDING!

'Tis the season of friends getting married. Something about leaving the 20s behind has increased the number of friends who are getting married. This summer we have 3 weddings to attend. The first one was my (Katie's) high school friend, Michelle. I had it kind of rough with friends during high school but my senior year I made a group of friends that I still keep in touch with. Here we are 12 years since we graduated. Can't believe it been that long, but we are looking pretty good if you ask me and we ALL have our eyes open!


It was beautiful event. Michelle and Matt seemed beyond happy and committed in their relationship with each other. It is days like this that I realize I don't mind being a grown up.

Since the wedding was in Seattle. We rented a gorgeous beach house with the Jessicas. It was a prefect way to end our honeymoon. I just wish we could have stayed longer!

I'm wearing my friend's daughter's sunglasses. We
were building a fire and they were my "safety" glasses!



No comments:

Post a Comment