Three French Hen
aka Travel Tales

Last Christmas aboard (2008) in beautiful Taiwan.
Umm. . . I don't like traveling on Christmas. Christmas to me is an at home holiday. I've spent a couple Christmas far from home and family and I'd rather not. Traveling is fun all and Christmas is fun. Combining the two = no fun. :) But that is just me.
Why was I in Taiwan? Because these cuties needed a English teacher.
Some day when the baby (or babies) are older I would like to convince my little family that a family vacation should be our (one and only) Christmas present. I like the idea of getting a vacation and planning it for Christmas. The actually trip could take place the next year but the money and planning would be the family's Christmas present. Seems like a fun way to keep Christmas about family and not about getting. Just a thought. We'll see if it happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment