Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 2nd Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to ME. . .

TWO TURTLE DOVES
(aka LOVED ONES)

This one is easy my 2 turtle doves . . .

Molly and Charlotte on adoption day!


I come for a big family (3 brothers and 1 sister) and know that my parents love each of us. I was taught and believe that love grows and isn't divided. But, when I look at my little family and feel how much I love them. . . I can't imagine how I could love anymore. Silly, I know but love is a crazy, crazy thing. Of course, if we decided to have baby number 2 I'm sure I will be amazed at how I suddenly have the capacity to love the new little one. But for now I will just bask in the love of my two girls.

Molly and her mama hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment