I've always have seen blog challenges and thought that might be fun but have never got past the initial thought. Today that will all change. This looks like a fun way to count down to Christmas. . . so let the blog challenge begin.
THE TWELVE DAY OF CHRISTMAS
"blogger style"
A Partridge in a Pear Tree (12/14):
Topic: Trees
Topic: Trees
*
Two Turtle Doves (12/15):
Topic: Loved Ones
Topic: Loved Ones
*
Three French Hens (12/16):
Topic: Travel Tales
Topic: Travel Tales
*
Four Calling Birds (12/17):
Topic: Holiday Cards
Topic: Holiday Cards
*
Five Golden Rings (12/18):
Topic: Decor and Baubles
Topic: Decor and Baubles
*
Six Geese a-Laying (12/19):
Topic: Gifts Galore
Topic: Gifts Galore
*
Seven Swans a-Swimming (12/20):
Topic: A Moment for Grace
Topic: A Moment for Grace
*
Eight Maids a-Milking (12/21):
Topic: Holiday Eats
Topic: Holiday Eats
*
Nine Ladies Dancing (12/22):
Topic: Party Time!
Topic: Party Time!
*
Ten Lords a-Leaping (12/23):
Topic: Achievements of 2011
Topic: Achievements of 2011
*
Eleven Pipers Piping (12/24):
Topic: Song and Music
Topic: Song and Music
*
Twelve Drummers Drumming (12/25):
Topic: Traditions Marching On
Topic: Traditions Marching On
*
Yes, I am starting a day late but I'll play catch up and I'm post dating!
No comments:
Post a Comment