A Partridge in a Pear Tree
aka Christmas Tree
I love Christmas trees. I grew up in the northwest and we always had a freshly cut beautiful Christmas tree that didn't cost more then 3o dollars. It wasn't until I lived in a land locked state that I realized Christmas trees can be really, really expensive. Suddenly, I understood why fake trees were so popular. Char and I have gone back and forth on real vs fake and have always decided that you just can't beat the smell and look of a Christmas tree. Plus, it is tradition to argue about "the perfect tree" every year. This year we went to a Christmas tree lot in the neighborhood instead of a U-Cut. Molly was just to small and it was to cold. But next year we will start that tradition, next year!
Our Christmas Tree 2011
Our Tree Decorated
Molly loves the Christmas tree
and swipes presents to chew on!
No comments:
Post a Comment