Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finding our Daemons

So I'm currently reading The Golden Compass series (finally, I know!) and decided that I wanted to take a quiz to see what daemons Katie and I would have. Our results were eerily accurate!!

Katie's was:



















BUTTERFLY - Your daemon may be a butterfly. It is ironic that the butterfly traditionally represents the psyche, yet it is one of the least emotive physical forms that your daemon can take. It is very hard to tell what a butterfly is feeling, and perhaps that is why you feel so comfortable with this form. You have many, many friends and a beautiful soul, but you don't like to reveal what your innermost feelings are. You aren't afraid to be yourself - you are vibrant and colorful. But at the same time, you don't like to wear your heart on your sleeve.

Mine was:

(Ravens at the Tower of London)


RAVEN - Your daemon may be a member of the crow family. You are intelligent, observant, and gregarious. Just as a crow or raven picks shiny objects out of the dirt, you pick up tidbits of information or ideas and store them away. You have a good sense of humor, but sometimes lose patience with people who are antipathic to your nature. You are swift to alert others when you find the truth, and you have no tolerance for those who would hide it.




Hmm........Raven's eat butterflys for lunch don't they?? Just sayin'. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment