Few things to comment here on:
1. I have been unemployed since Oct. 8th. Yes, it was a very sad day, but also a very relieving day....like pulling off a bandaid stuck on for a week!! RIIIPPP!! You get this feeling of shock, pain and fear, followed by a dull throbbing, followed by relief. I hated my job. Pretty much everyone knew this, but at the same time, losing my job was still a bit of a shocker. Its been an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs trying to figure out what to do now, and I have found that an endless amount of time in ones day can be consumed by the ever present "To Do List". This list is ENDLESS I tell you, endless!! Fortunately, there is always wedding planning.....and more planning....and more planning. Almost there now.
2. Its officially FALL. Fall is the season of CANDY CORN!!!! With Katie and I both being complete candy junkies, we have discovered a mutual love of seasonal candy mixes. So in honor of the fall candy mix, I salute the Harvest Mix!! (insert "duh duh duh" sound for effect).
Now buyer beware, as we discovered this evening, not only is the Brach's candy mix yummy for its "real honey" goodness and softness of the candy corn, but it also has the added bonus of occassional candy corn mutant freaks mixed in. A mouth-watering candy mutation that is pumpkin, indian corn, AND candy corn all in one. Can you say YUM????!!!
Good times indeed. I LOVE THE FALL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment