Once upon a time we had our first baby, our fur baby. Poor Deiab. Despite what he may think, we still love him. But he doesn't get nearly the attention he once did. He is getting use to going on walk with a stroller and being told to leave the baby alone.
Luckily, he has not associated Molly with the sudden lack of attention. Instead, he is protective of her and gives me the look when she cries. He disapprove of my mothering skills at times or maybe it's my response time he would like me to improve on.

Protecting his baby from day one
Well little man, today you are two year old. And my mommy guilt got the best of me and I made you a birthday cake and got you a stuffed animal to destroy. I think he enjoyed both items.
Waiting for his cake, it was gone before we could take another picture.
I think he liked it.
We love our pupper-dos and can't wait for Molly and him to cause all kinds of trouble together!

Deiab love tummy time because he can finally reach his baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment