Sunday, October 23, 2011

Picture Taking or Torturing the Baby?


Someone was not impressed with me taking pictures

All I wanted was the cute monthly picture that I've seen other moms take to photography their always changing baby. Little did I know that Molly did not want her picture take next to her lion. She wanted to chew on her fist in peace. She wanted to figure out what was this sparkle thing her Marmee put on her waist. She wanted to scream to her Mama to come and save her. It worked and Charlotte asked me, "Why are you torturing our daughter?" I am not sure why but I've seen other mom take these pictures and I wanted to do it too! She's growing so fast. I have to hold onto each moment, right? Charlotte and Molly will both thanks me someday, not today, but someday!

The best picture of our 2 month old!
I love that curl in the middle of her forehead
and her cloth diaper bum.

1 comment: