Saturday, September 26, 2009

New member of our family?

UPDATE 9/27~ We decided to pass on this cutie but come MAY
we will have a cute puppy at our house!

I want this little puppy to be part of our family. He is the cutest cockapoo! I would name him Barkley, after my imaginary friend/puppy of my childhood. He might come and live with us in November BUT it's a big decision that should not be made on how cute he is. . . he is very, very, very cute.
I need to think clearly about this or we could just get him and then deal with the consequences.

Luckily, Char is around and I think together we will make the best decision about this little guy joining our family or if he'd be better off with someone else. Until then I'm going to dream about Barkley as my puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment