Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Official!

We've been working so hard we forgot to mail our "save the date's". Here is our solution and invitation to SAVE THE DATE for our special day. We hope you can all make it. We promise to send out invitations the traditional way. . . if you email us your address!

Love Katie and Charlotte

PS We will continue to post more information about the wedding here

2 comments:

  1. Katie!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you are getting married!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'd love to come - Kurt and I probably can come and leave the kids with someone overnight! I have your belle yahoo email, do you still use it? My email is kluvsfam@gmail.com - PLEASE email me so I can start planning flights and hotel and whatever else! I wish I had your phone number! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Katie and Char!

    I am so happy for you both and so excited that this it is finally going to be official! I can't wait to celebrate with the two of you in December.

    Love you two! Congrats!
    -emelia

    ReplyDelete