Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Celebration!


We spent the 4th of July discovering or rediscovering the Washougal River in Washington.  I had never been and Charlotte was excited to share her favorite spot on the river with me.  We invited friends and family which equaled a wonderful time swimming, reading and talking. It has also resulted in a grand scheme to buy inner-tubes and float down the river.  I would love to spend a whole day floating down a river.  

Overall it was a perfect summer day, I managed to get rid of some of my winter white glow, spent time with those important to me and stayed cool on a hot summer day.  I love lazy holidays with friends and family.  It is what every holiday should be about!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I want to spend a whole day floating down the river with you!! Looks like you had a wonderful day in a beautiful place. Love ya, Kels

    ReplyDelete