Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Part 2 of CA trip

The reason we went to CA was to join in the celebration of Charlotte's friend Molly and Barbara's wedding.  For some reason, we did not take a single picture of the couple even though they graciously invited us to the rehearsal dinner and wedding.  It was a beautiful event and I was grateful to be part of their celebration, as a tagging along, and was made to feel some welcome.  It is a great community down in 3 Rivers, CA.    

I should have a completely gorgeous wedding picture here . . . but as stated above I was a slacker and didn't take a single picture!!!


3 Rivers is right outside Sequoia National Park.  The park was
 amazing and reminded me of the beauty that can be found in the dry desert.  
The only down side was the winding roads up the mountain, just about did m
e in.  I have recently discovered I get
ridiculously car sick and can't handle curves for longer then 5 minutes. Char was a dear and did all the driving so I could close my eyes and think non-swervey thoughts.  It helped a little and I made it up and down the mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment