We need a dog!
Did you ever see two girls looking any better? I think we need a dog. In fact, I insist that we need a cute looking puppy to be the cutest girls in the world. We have our eye on the cockapoo. It is an adorable mix of a cocker spaniel and a poodle. I've spent the last couple months checking out different breeders. My favorite by far is the breeder Fern River Pups (Yes, Char and I have debated the merit
s of getting a puppy from a breeder vs adopting and decided to go with the breeder. It works best for us.) Check out their adorable pups at www.fern-river-pups.com. I am hoping to convince Char that the November litter should include a future puppy for us. Wish me luck. Until then I'll just continue to love all my friends' dogs.
PS. Does anyone know of a good dog walker? We don't want are future little guy to get bored while we're at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment