Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Duck, Duck, Goose aka Halloween 2012


And yes, I know I will only get away with if for a few years.  So. . . I'm enjoying every year I can get away with it.  Last year was mario themed this year we went with the classic childhood game, "Duck, Duck, Goose."  Charlotte started calling Molly goose so we knew we wanted to dress Molly as a goose.  Our costumes took a little longer to figure out but once I thought of the idea we (the mamas) were excited.  

Molly loved trick or treating.  She even started to say "tick or teat" during the evening.  She checked in a lot but was willing to go up and take candy that was handed to her.  She didn't trust anyone that was overly excited to see her, they got a look.   She was a pro at putting candy into her bag.  She didn't even care that she didn't get to eat any of the candy and I was quite happy to eat it for her. :)  Yeah for Halloween !




1 comment:

  1. Such cute costumes!!! I lover her little personality too. haha. giving people looks.

    ReplyDelete