Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oregon Beach and Sunny SKIES!!!


I don't know what is up with the weather this winter BUT I am loving it. This sun lovin' girl is actually enjoying winter this year because there hasn't been much of a winter! This is the first winter in a long time were I don't want to relocate to sunny skies. I am loving it.


It's also been great because Molly has been able to explore outside with little worry about her getting to cold or sick. Yesterday was one of those days and we headed off to the coast. We spent the day introducing Molls to the sand and sun that are so rare to the Oregon coast.


I must take a moment and brag about our little girl and announce she was SITTING on the beach. Yes, baby girl is working hard on perfecting her sit!


She even managed to sit the whole time during our picnic lunch on the grass. She was pretty cute checking out the grass and trying to decide if she like it or not. At first it looked like she was going to have grass for lunch but I distracted her with a carrot. Then she got a taste of hummus and the grass was not longer a temptation as she went for the hummus!!



It was a beautiful day with the family!!! Can't wait for more sunny, winter activities with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment