Today Charlotte and I went in for our first ultrasound. We were excited and nervous. We just wanted to make sure our baby was okay and still growing. Pregnancy seems to take your common sense and throw it out the door. I go to every appointment nervous something might be wrong. BUT we have one health baby growing and doing all the things a little baby should be doing at 19 weeks!
We also got some first pictures of our cutie (disclaimer ultrasound pictures are their own kind of cute and require a little imagination to see baby's cuteness) and WE know the sex of said cute baby.
May I present. . . .
That is one cute little GIRL!!!!!! Charlotte wins, she knew it was a girl. I was so sure it would be a little boy that I keep looking at the screen. We are definitely not having a boy! We are having a GIRL!! She is a little stinker too. She showed the tech her stomach when the tech wanted her back. Then she rolled over the minute the tech decided to look at her spine. The tech only got the profile shot she needed at the very end of the appointment. At this point Molly started to yawn and the tech declared Molly was laughing at her.
Can't wait to meet this little person inside of me. Charlotte and I are in for an adventure with this little girl!!
August can't come soon enough!
Congratulations! Beautiful baby- love her name!
ReplyDelete