Monday, August 30, 2010

Exiting News!!

Charlotte was offered a job!!!! She is heading back to the working world this month (August). To celebrate we headed down to Bend and let Charlotte get her geek on. My girl love her rocks. We spend the whole weekend exploringrocks. I even had fun and so did Deiab. :)

Day One: Was spent driving down to Bend, finding the hotel and then finding dinner. We went to bed early so we could get up early. I was alway fighting a cold and needed a good night sleep for tomorrows fun.

Day Two: Charlotte took us to the national park and shared all her geology "knowing" with me.

Stop number one: LAVA BUTTE We drove to the top of the butte and enjoyed the view. Char told me some science stuff but I don't remember, sorry babe. We then continued to make more and more stops at different places. It all looked the same to me BUT Char knew the difference and told me all about (and I tried to pay attention). Deiab and I were just glad Char was having fun while we enjoyed being with our favorite girl!


Before heading home we made one more stop at the moon (NASA used this area as a training ground because it was similar to the moon's surface). Itwas cool enough that Deiab could walk and we explored the area before heading back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment