One of my favorite parts about getting married is the amazing people that help you make the day wonderful. Our photographer Emily G was one of those people. She, above all, takes the most amazing pictures but thats just where Emily G's talents begin. She offers solid advice about everything wedding. She's got a great sense of humor and she's just a lot of fun to be around. Not to mention that she was one (beautiful but very) pregnant woman by the night of our wedding and it did not slow her down. Charlotte found her and now we are singing her praise. If you don't believe me check out her website (http://www.emilygphotography.com/blog) and the first few pictures of our BIG night!!!





What was my number one favorite part of getting married? Glad you asked. It would be the fact that I am forever committed and partnered with my Charlotte. There is unknown comfort and happiness being with the person you love and knowing you are both dedicated to your relationship and love. It's only been one week of marriage (aka domestic partnership in the state of Oregon) but I can already tell it is the best legal paperwork I've ever signed. I love you, Char!
I love your photographer too (maybe her camera?). She does a wonderful job of capturing the right moments. Love these pictures! Can't wait to see more (hint, hint!).
ReplyDelete