Goose, you are 9 MONTHS OLD. We are getting closer and closer to the year mark. I can’t believe how fast (and sometimes how slow) the last 9 months have gone. It feels like you’ve been part of the family forever but it hasn’t even been a year!
This
last month was CRAZY because we packed up the apartment and moved to a
townhouse with a washer and dryer.
Your mamas were tired of lugging your dirty diaper up and down the
stairs at our old apartment. It
was sad day, moving out of our first home! We will miss our little apartment
and wonderful neighbors but soon we’ll have memeories in our new place.
Not
only did we move we also went with Mama on her business trip to LAS VEGAS. It was an interesting trip as Vegas
isn’t baby friendly and we were also in the middle of packing for the move. Still, we all had a great time and you
loved the swimming pool. While we
were in Vegas you perfected your ability to pull up and when we got home you
learned how to push yourself into a sitting position. This has been really fun for you and you loved practicing on
all the moving boxes. I love how you come and check in with me while I sit on
the couch. The down side to these
new skills is that you no longer fall asleep alone in your crib. Instead you push yourself into a sitting
position and scream, refusing to go to sleep by yourself. It’s been fun. J
You
continue to love feeding yourself.
It was fun having you sit next to me at the Vegas buffet. You had a grand time trying all the new
food I gave to you. You take eating
very seriously. Slowly pick up your food in between your fingers, studying it,
bringing it to your mouth, sometimes dropping it on the floor. You’ve also discovered the joy of
feeding the puppy. One bite for
Molly and then one bite for Deiab, you are great at sharing with your
puppy!
But
my favorite new thing you’ve learned to do this month is give KISSES! I love getting Molly kisses and so does
your mama!
I love her little tuft of hair that sticks up :) She's getting so big!
ReplyDelete