I've become paranoid that she come early which is good because it keeps us motivated. We are starting to get to the point that things are feeling like they might get done before she comes. (knock on wood) So the big question is early or late? Will Molly be a July baby or stick closer to her due date and be an August baby? I am voting for early!
She needs to come 2 weeks before or after her due date for us to have our home birth. This make the count day: 3 weeks as the earliest and 7 weeks as the latest before we hold Molly girl in our arms. We are going to be mamas before we know it!
Hey Katie! I read your blog all the time, I'm just not much of a commenter....Just wanted to say congrats on your almost-here sweet little Molly!! Being a mommy is an incredible experience. Can't wait to see her.
ReplyDelete-Your Cousin...Amelia